Saturday, January 7, 2012





Dress: Forever 21 ..
Mystery Jets -Melt
There's an invisible line where your body
meets mine and crossing it feels like a drug,
We twist and we turn, we crackle and burn
In the flickering flames of our love
It's one so divine, it sends shivers up my spine
and boils and bubbles in my blood

'Cause when you come around the house at night darling,
There's just one thing I want to do
Yeah, when you come around the house at night darling
There's just one thing I wanna do

All I wanna do is melt, melt, melt, melt into you
Melt, melt, melt, melt into you

I'm weak at the knees and the air that I breathe,
so thick you could cut with a knife,
As time starts to slow, your skin comes aglow
and the room becomes flooded with light,
When the dream melts away,
the lines on your face appear like cracks in the ice

No comments:

Post a Comment